DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
30 min Prep
30 min Total
Betty Crocker™'s Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie!
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, or mix with spoon. Beat in vanilla and egg white.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Like most low-fat cookies, these chocolate cookies are best eaten within a day or two of baking.
You May Also Like
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake
Raspberries with white chocolate is a flavor marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this combo in...
Gingerbread Cutouts (Cookie Exchange Quantity)
“Can we eat them yet?” is the first question you’ll hear every time you bake these spicy...
PB&J Doughnut Cake
Doughnut lovers will go nuts for this PB&J skillet cake! The doughnut-flavored cake has...