BREAD MACHINE CINNAMON-RAISIN BREAD
10 min Prep
3 hr 40 min Total
One of our favorite recipes! What could be better than waking up to the aroma of this warm baked bread?!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups Gold Medal™ Better for Bread™ flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except raisins in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Why is Gold Medal™ Better for Bread™ flour better for bread? With more protein than all-purpose flour, bread flour produces a heartier, more breadlike loaf.
- Spreads with at least 65% vegetable oil can be used in place of the butter.
You May Also Like
Buttermilk-Raisin Bran Muffins
Mmm! Warm homemade muffins! Feel good about these since they're made with Fiber One™...