CINNAMON STREUSEL TOPPING
Share this kitchen-tested recipe from the Betty Crocker™ Kitchens with someone you love.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (firm)
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut butter into flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly.
You May Also Like
Classic Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Enjoy this nutty chocolate and pecan bar made with Gold Medal® all-purpose flour – a...
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
A warm, delicious way to enjoy a hot fudge sundae! Go ahead and add ice cream for a...
Divine Yogurt Cheesecake
The honey vanilla yogurt adds to the creamy texture of this irresistible cheesecake.