CINNAMON STREUSEL TOPPING
Share this kitchen-tested recipe from the Betty Crocker™ Kitchens with someone you love.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (firm)
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut butter into flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly.
You May Also Like
Cherry-Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Looking for a tasty holiday dessert? Then check out these cherry-almond cookies that can...
Chocolate Easter Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
Irresistibly delicious and cute chocolate Easter cupcakes to wow your guests!