CINNAMON STREUSEL TOPPING
Share this kitchen-tested recipe from the Betty Crocker™ Kitchens with someone you love.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (firm)
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut butter into flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly.
You May Also Like
Classic Sugar Cookies
Some things just don't change. Delicate sugar cookies have been favorites for...
Streusel-Topped Blueberry Muffins
Homemade streusel blueberry muffins burst with fresh flavor that store-bough muffins can...