CINNAMON STREUSEL TOPPING
Share this kitchen-tested recipe from the Betty Crocker™ Kitchens with someone you love.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (firm)
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut butter into flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly.
You May Also Like
The Ultimate Valentine's Day Cookie
Your sweetheart will be yours forever when you give him or her a batch of these...
Walnut Apple-Peach Crisp with Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Crumble
Fall Baking Recipe Magazine Contest 2010 Winner Cinnamon, apples and peaches – oh my!...
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just like the name says, this is the chocolate chip cookie extraordinaire!