CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES
60 min Prep
60 min Total
Peanut butter and chocolate come together in these great cookies made with Gold Medal® all-purpose flour. Ready in an hour!
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional granulated sugar
- About 36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
- Add razzle-dazzle by rolling the balls of dough in colored sugar instead of regular granulated sugar.
You May Also Like
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This scratch-made sugar cookie is incredibly soft and perfectly sweet, thanks to real...
“All-the-Stops” Chocolate Cake
Looking for a delicious dessert? Enjoy this rich chocolate cake coated with crunchy...
Raspberry Poinsettia Blossoms
Bring festive color to your dessert table with beautiful cookies the resemble poinsettia...