EXTRAORDINARY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 hr 25 min Prep
1 hr 40 min Total
Bake up extraordinary chocolate chip cookies in no time. They're a cookie-jar favorite!
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (24 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (4 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls or #40 cookie/ice cream scoop 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Like nuts in your cookies? Stir in about a cup of your favorite chopped nuts.
You May Also Like
Wonderful Italian breadsticks made with Gold Medal® flour are perfect to accompaniment...
Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Monster Cookies
Maegan Brown from The BakerMama Big, chewy monster cookies full of peanut butter,...
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Dotted with chocolate chips, pumpkin bread is almost like a delightful dessert!