BANANA CREAM PIE-IN-A-BOWL
15 min Prep
5 hr 30 min Total
Love banana cream pie? Then you’ll love this bowl version; it’s easier than pie!
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 box (4-serving size) banana instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter, using pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly. Stir in peanuts. Press evenly on bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan. Bake about 15 minutes or until light brown. Stir to break up. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, make pudding mix as directed on box, using 2 cups milk. In 2-quart serving bowl, layer half of the crumb mixture, pudding, bananas and whipped topping; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Top with additional peanuts if desired. Store in refrigerator.
- Layer the Cookie Crunch, pudding, bananas and whipped topping in parfait glasses for a festive touch.
- Use sliced almonds for the peanuts for a dessert that’s ever so slightly fancier.
You May Also Like
Peppermint Snowball Cookies
'Tis the season for cookie making. Get in the spirit with these festive peppermint...
Irish Soda Bread
Whether or not you're Irish, this classic quick bread recipe brings great taste into your...
Oatmeal-Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Whether you need breakfast on-the-go or have time for a relaxing weekend brunch, these...