10 min Prep
30 min Total
Treat your family with these blueberry and oats muffins made with Yoplait® 99% Fat Free plain or creamy vanilla yogurt – ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Yoplait® 99% Fat Free plain or creamy vanilla yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (do not thaw) blueberries
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place paper baking cups in 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt and oats. In large bowl, mix egg, oil and brown sugar. Stir in flours, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and yogurt mixture (batter will be lumpy). Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Fresh, frozen or dried, chopped cranberries are great in place of the blueberries.
You May Also Like
Chocolate is tasty, but even chocoholics will agree that these vanilla brownies are...
Apple Crisp for Two
When all you need is a small dessert for two, whip up this homey apple crisp. Apples and...
All the great cinnamon flavors of snickerdoodle cookies are captured in these wonderful...