CLASSIC CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
15 min Prep
2 hr 15 min Total
Enjoy this nutty chocolate and pecan bar made with Gold Medal® all-purpose flour – a delicious dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon bourbon, if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350° (if using dark or nonstick pan, heat oven to 325°). Beat flour, brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Press mixture on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir remaining ingredients in medium bowl until well mixed. Pour over partially baked crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool about 15 minutes. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
You May Also Like
Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fill your cookie jar with a classic drop cookie that's doubly satisfying. Chocolate...
Giant Polka Dot Cookies
Appeal to kids of all ages with super-size and super-yummy cookies chock-full of colorful...
Gingerbread Cutouts (Cookie Exchange Quantity)
“Can we eat them yet?” is the first question you’ll hear every time you bake these spicy...