GOOEY S'MORES BARS
20 min Prep
1 hr 15 min Total
Enjoy these beautiful marshmallow bars layered with milk chocolate - perfect dessert to impress your guests.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, butter, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until light and fluffy. Stir in graham cracker crumbs, flour and salt. Reserve 2 cups graham cracker mixture. Press remaining mixture in pan for crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust; press slightly. Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls over chocolate chips. Wet back of tableware spoon and use to lightly spread marshmallow creme. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; press lightly.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and light golden brown. Cool at least 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
You May Also Like
Skinny Zucchini Bread
50% less fat • 21% fewer calories • 2g more fiber than the original recipe. Have a bumper...
Brown Sugar-Oatmeal Cookies
Old-fashioned oats and whole-wheat flour add texture and healthy fiber to these chewy...