GREEK YOGURT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
15 min Prep
30 min Total
Fat free, Greek honey vanilla yogurt is the secret to delicous homemade blueberry muffins.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free honey vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen (do not thaw) blueberries
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffins cups, or line with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, beat milk, oil, yogurt and egg using wire whisk or fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries, until flour is moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Bake and freeze these muffins for an easy treat. Place cooled muffins in a resealable plastic freezer bag and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw overnight at room temperature, or reheat in the microwave on High about 30 seconds.
- Warm blueberry muffins and cut-up fresh fruit are terrific accompaniments with your favorite egg dish.
You May Also Like
Whole Wheat-Blueberry Muffins
Whole wheat flour, a touch of honey and frozen organic blueberries star in classic...
PB&J Doughnut Cake
Doughnut lovers will go nuts for this PB&J skillet cake! The doughnut-flavored cake has...
Apple Pudding Cake with Cinnamon-Butter Sauce
Drape homemade caramel sauce over sweet pieces of cake featuring juicy bits of apple.