OLD-FASHIONED OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES
60 min Prep
60 min Total
Bite into good old-fashioned homemade goodness with classic oatmeal cookies. You'll find just the right combo of butter, sugar, oats and raisins.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, molasses and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients except raisins until well blended. Stir in raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- If you'd rather, you can substitute 1 cup chopped nuts, chopped dates or flaked coconut for the raisins.
You May Also Like
Do you have some time to spare? Surprise your family by baking a batch of these homemade...
Café Coffee Cookies
Coffee lovers, here's a sweet way to get your java. Super-size cookies offer super-size...