OLD-FASHIONED OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES
60 min Prep
60 min Total
Bite into good old-fashioned homemade goodness with classic oatmeal cookies. You'll find just the right combo of butter, sugar, oats and raisins.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, molasses and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients except raisins until well blended. Stir in raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- If you'd rather, you can substitute 1 cup chopped nuts, chopped dates or flaked coconut for the raisins.
You May Also Like
Old-Fashioned Molasses Cookies
These frosted spice gems are a perfect pick-me-up after a hard day at school or work.
Streusel-Topped Blueberry Muffins
Homemade streusel blueberry muffins burst with fresh flavor that store-bough muffins can...
Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies
Turn buttery shortbread into something extra special by simply topping with caramel,...