PEANUT BUTTER-RAISIN BRAN COOKIES
60 min Prep
60 min Total
Stir in a little whole-grain goodness when you add raisin-bran cereal to homemade cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 cups Total® Raisin Bran cereal
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg until blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder. Stir in cereal.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.
- Store cookies in food-storage plastic bag or airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week or in freezer up to 3 months.
You May Also Like
Bacon, Asparagus and Smoked Gouda Egg Bake
Perfect for a holiday brunch, this baked egg dish has asparagus, bacon and yummy Gouda...
Best Chocolate Cake with Fudge Frosting
Get ready for cake that’s a chocolate powerhouse and discover why it's called the best!