STICKY GINGER GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS
20 min Prep
1 hr 20 min Total
Add something spicy to your family's Asian cuisine night! Serve chicken wings made using Gold Medal® flour - perfect for appetizers.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot chili sauce, or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 lb chicken wing drummettes
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- In 1-quart saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; bring to a simmer, stirring frequently over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag mix pepper sauce, oil, salt, pepper and chicken. Seal bag; shake to coat. Add flour, seal bag and shake until chicken is coated with flour.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on cookie sheets. Bake uncovered 30 minutes, turn chicken over and rotate pans. Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until golden brown and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest piece are cut.
- In large bowl, toss chicken with glaze.
You May Also Like
Pastry for Pies and Tarts
A recipe that belongs in every pie lover’s collection! If you’re making a baked pie...
Lemon Lavender Poppy Seed Scones
Recipe by Maegan Brown from The BakerMama Bright lemon, light lavender and crunchy poppy...
Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fill your cookie jar with a classic drop cookie that's doubly satisfying. Chocolate...