WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK-MACADAMIA COOKIES
35 min Prep
50 min Total
Two indulgent flavors come together in these out-of-this-world cookies.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars (white chocolate), cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 jar (3 1/2 ounces) macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat sugars, butter, shortening, vanilla and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in white baking bar chunks and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- You can use 6 ounces (about 1 cup) white baking chips in place of the white baking bar if you’d prefer.
- To make White Chocolate Chunk-Rum-Macadamia Cookies, use 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract instead of the vanilla extract.
You May Also Like
Tennessee Hot Fried Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders are pan-fried until crunchy and golden and brushed with a cayenne-spiced...
Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Perfectly soft and sweet sugar cookies with a rich chocolate twist…chocolate lovers...
Cranberry-Almond Butter Cookies
These cookies make the perfect holiday hostess gift when wrapped up in pretty packaging!