DUTCH BABY PANCAKE WITH BERRY TOPPING
10 min Prep
40 min Total
Pancakes for four without griddle gridlock? Impress family and friends with a puffy oven pancake that holds all the berries you want.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 9-inch glass pie plate, melt butter in oven; brush butter over bottom and side of pie plate.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly with wire whisk or hand beater. Beat in flour, milk and salt just until mixed (do not overbeat). Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until puffy and deep golden brown. Serve pancake immediately topped with berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- You can use your favorite fruit. Sliced peaches or a mixture of berries and peaches makes a tasty combo.
You May Also Like
Experience a whole new apple pie taste! Just a touch of syrup adds the sweet familiar...
Peaches and Cream Shortcakes
A perfect summertime dessert: tender, buttery shortcake biscuits, juicy peaches and...