50 min Prep
50 min Total
Treat your family to these snickerdoodle cookies that are perfect for dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in flours, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture; place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
You May Also Like
Classic homemade strawberry shortcake is made with plump, juicy organic strawberries and...
Brown Sugar Cake with Buttery Brown Sugar Sauce
The recipe title says it all--rich buttery brown sugar flavor, mmm.
Whole Wheat-Blueberry Muffins
Whole wheat flour, a touch of honey and frozen organic blueberries star in classic...