50 min Prep
50 min Total
Treat your family to these snickerdoodle cookies that are perfect for dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in flours, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture; place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
You May Also Like
Almond-Poppy Seed Muffins
The flavors of almond and poppy seed pair nicely in a variety of baked goods. These moist...
Whole Wheat-Banana Bread
Looking for a mouth-watering banana bread made using Gold Medal® whole wheat flour? Then...
Fresh garden zucchini? Make a sweet and spicy bread. You can stir it up and have it in...